Office of State Museum
Performance Evaluation System
Planning & Evaluation Forms
Using the Performance Evaluation System Forms for the Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism
- Select the appropriate form for review of employees. For employees that have supervisory duties, use the Supervisor form. For employees that do not supervise others, use the Employee form.
- Click the the link below to download the appropriate Performance Evaluation System Form, choose the Save option, and save the form to your local computer or network drive. Do not choose the Open option.
- Open the form from the saved location by either double clicking the icon for the Word icon for the form in the location you saved it, or start Word and open the from from the location where it was saved.
- In Word 2007, you will see this warning banner just above the document, but below the command ribbon bar at the top of the window. Click Options…
On the Microsoft Office Security Options window select the Enable this content option.
- In Word 2003 you may see this Security Warning pop up when opening the form. If so, choose the Enable Macros option.
If you do no see this warning, your form may not be fully functional, and you will need to enable Macro Security at the medium level.
To enable macro security in Word 2003: On the menu bar, click Tools, Macro, Security and select the Medium option. Click OK at the bottom of the window. Close Word 2003. Reopen the form - you should be prompted with a security warning (image above). Click Enable Macros.
- Complete the form and save your work. Don't forget to use Save As to be able to rename the form identifying the employee you are reviewing.
NOTE: Word 2003
Users - the Bank of Expectations on page 2 of the form will not link to the Civil Service web site. Instead you must instead use this link and save it as a favorite in your browser: http://www.civilservice.louisiana.gov/Divisions/ProgramAssistance/Expectations.aspx