The Louisiana Division of the Arts (LDOA) Statewide Grant Programs are key investments through grants for the presentation and creation of art and arts programs.
Statewide Grant Programs:
- Artist Career Advancement
- Decentralized Arts Funding (General Operating, Project Assistance and Technical Assistance)
- Regional Development Agency Performance Plan
- Special Initiatives
All potential applicants are encouraged to participate in upcoming webinar workshops which can be accessed here.
For questions regarding LDOA grant programs, contact Paula White at (225) 342-8175 or email@example.com.
Other Arts Funding Programs
The Louisiana Division of the Arts (LDOA) also funds the Decentralized Arts Funding Program, the Regional Development Agencies, and Special Initiatives.
- Artist Career Advancement is a program designed to assist practicing Louisiana artists with specific development and skill building opportunities that advance their work and careers.
The Stabilization Grant Program seeks to support non-profit 501(c)3 arts organizations that help to create, present and preserve the various unique arts resources that make up Louisiana by providing general operating support. Eligible organizations have been incorporated for at least two years and have received at least two years of municipal and/or governmental funding.
- The Decentralized Arts Funding Program (DAF) provides a system for funding arts and cultural projects in every parish. Decentralized funds are disbursed from Division of the Arts to nine Regional Development Agencies (RDA) and 1 Local Regranting Agency (LRA). Grant funds are available for Operating Support, Project Assistance, and Technical Assistance.
- Regional Development Agencies Performance Plan is a grant program for agencies that regrant Decentralized Arts Funds. It provides general operating support to assist the Regional Agencies in achieving their mission of providing specific services that respond to the needs in their regions on a local level.
- Special Initiatives provide a means to address specific needs in the arts identified by the Louisiana State Arts Council and the LDOA. Initiative support falls into three general categories: Service Organization Support, Leadership Development, and Research & Communications. Priorities in this area facilitate the development of the state's arts infrastructure and statewide arts service organizations.
Occasionally opportunities arise where the LDOA will offer a special initiative project geared to a specific art form, program, project, or professional development opportunity that falls outside of the regular grants cycle. They often have their own parameters or special guidelines for application.
Interested parties should contact the Division of the Arts Staff for assistance at 225-342-8180 and check our website announcements on our homepage .