The Louisiana Division of the Arts (LDOA) Statewide Grant Programs are key investments through grants for the presentation and creation of art and arts programs.
Statewide Grant Programs:
- Artist Career Advancement
- Decentralized Arts Funding (General Operating, Project Assistance and Technical Assistance)
- Regional Development Agency Performance Plan
- Special Initiatives
All potential applicants are encouraged to participate in upcoming webinar workshops which can be accessed here.
For questions regarding LDOA grant programs, contact Kelly Pepper at (225) 342-8175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Arts Funding Programs
The Louisiana Division of the Arts (LDOA) also funds the Decentralized Arts Funding Program, the Regional Development Agencies, and Special Initiatives.
- The Decentralized Arts Funding Program provides a system for funding arts and cultural projects in every parish. Decentralized funds are disbursed from Division of the Arts to nine Regional Development Agencies (RDA) and 1 Local Regranting Agency (LRA)
- Regional Development Agencies Performance Plan is a non-competitive grant agreement development process for agencies that regrant Decentralized Arts Funds. It provides general operating support to assist the Regional Agencies in achieving their mission of providing specific services that respond to the needs in their regions on a local level.
- Special Initiatives provide a means to address specific needs in the arts identified by the Louisiana State Arts Council and the Division of the Arts. Initiative support falls into three general categories: Service Organization Support, Leadership Development, and Research & Communications. Priorities in this area facilitate the development of the state's arts infrastructure and statewide arts service organizations.
Occasionally opportunities arise where the Division of the Arts will offer a special initiative project geared to a specific art form, program, project, or professional development opportunity that falls outside of the regular grants cycle. They often have their own parameters or special guidelines for application.
Interested parties should contact the Division of the Arts Staff for assistance at 225-342-8180 and check our website announcements on our homepage .